Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Brazilian twist? 12/19/06

I'm as disgusted and mortified as every other well brought up women by the indecent, raunchy, down right low down trashy exploits of today's celebrities, the likes of Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and icky Paris Hilton. Yes, they are an abomination to the very essence of womanhood and I cringed when pictures of their vaginas were posted all over the Internet and every other source of media. Come on! who doesn't know how to get out of a vehicle like a lady, especially when you are going commando. Yet, even as I rolled my eyes and twisted my mouth in shock and disgust I couldn't help noticing how kinda cute the bald beavers looked. Cute in a wow I think I might try a Brazilian kinda way. More than slightly curious about the appeal of bald beavers. Could the baldness trigger the desire to flash? Does a bald beaver provide increase sensation that makes a woman just want to forgo panties and tingle all night? Do Bald women really have more fun? I've just got to know! Just might be adding Brazilian to my flavor....damn it looks like it hurts.

No comments: